Frequently, wedding parties are comprised of family and friends who live in many different parts of the country. Black Tie has recognized the need to help people with out-of-town groomsmen who may be traveling to a wedding destination. Our convenient out-of-town wedding service is an easy solution to coordinating all of the members of your wedding party with the proper attire you have chosen no matter where they are traveling from.
Click the form below to view a larger version for printing.
1. Select your wedding styles and register your wedding online, by phone, or in person.
2. Have your Groomsmen visit a tailor or formal wear specialist and have their measurement taken, and written down on the above form. Measurements are usually done as a courtesy by formal wear stores.
3. Have your Groomsmen submit their measurements on our website, by phone, or by mail.
4. We process each order and your wedding party's tuxedos are waiting to be picked up at our store prior to your event.
5. Have Black Tie pickup all of the tuxedos after your wedding from your hotel. Your out-of-town guests can travel home without worrying about the return of their tuxedos. We take care of all the work.
Smith's Black Tie & Tailoring
113 South 12th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Tel: (215) 925-4404